Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Ok If.....

So I know I've said this before, but I feel that as a new mom I am always second guessing my own judgment, and wondering if I'm horrible, or normal, or disgustingly unattractive.... You get the point.


So. I was wanting to do a post in which we all share an "It's Ok If.."  moment as a mom. I feel like it's good to know you're not alone and laugh at the craziness, grossness, etc. that motherhood brings. I'll start with a few, but would greatly appreciate feedback and comments!


It's Ok If.......

You sometimes feed your child by sticking him in a chair and propping a pillow underneath so it's hands free. They actually make pillows for this. Check it out at

http://www.amazon.com/Hands-Baby-Bottle-Holder-Buddy/dp/B002SC5V1Q

Your lipstick, and complimentary jewelry and clutch are now replaced with chapstick, a hair tie around your wrist, and a diaper bag.


You sometimes pee your pants when you laugh now.

You still have 10 lbs to go and it seems as though it's  been a long ass time since you were pregnant!

Please feel free to add more :)

2 comments:

  1. How about it's okay if you go to work and you are wearing your child's breakfast/milk/slobber on your shoulder, leg, or even your boobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it ok if you sometimes gag at the amount of drool? Or will this stop when the kid is my own? I feel like a mom with all the little angels you sisters blessed me with!

    ReplyDelete